Under the supervision of Dr. Khaled Al-Sheikh Ali Consultant Chest Diseases, Asthma and Allergies.
Holds German Board Certification and Fellowship in Respiratory System Diseases
In the Chest & Respiratory Diseases Clinic a team of health professionals provide a number of services for breathing (respiratory) difficulties such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis (COPD), asthma, and bronchiectasis and lung fibrosis.
The Division of Chest & Respiratory Diseases at Dr. Khaled Medical Center provides care for infants, children and young adults with chronic and acute respiratory disorders. We offer a wide range of patient care services.
The Respiratory department specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of chest or lung problems including; asthma, COPD, sleep disorders, lung cancer, pulmonary fibrosis (interstitial lung diseases), chest infections, bronchiectasis, smoking cessation, pulmonary hypertension. Etc.
The department has the following services:
- Treatment of pulmonary diseases, chest diseases and allergies
- Treatment of Asthma for adults and children
- Treatment of acute and chronic bronchitis
- Treatment of Lung Infections (Pneumonia )
- Treatment of chronic respiratory failure caused by smoking
pulmonary function tests
- Oxygen saturation test
- Allergy Testing
- Smoking Cessation Treatment