Under the supervision of Dr. Mohammed Tayseer Shahroor
Consultant in Neonatal Perinatal Care
Graduated from the University of Aleppo, Syria Awarded Board of Pediatrics Certification
The Department of Paediatrics provides comprehensive world-class pediatric and neonatal care. In every instance, we understand that treating a sick child is more than doing tests or giving medicine.
We are caring for a child and a family—perhaps your child, your family. We take this responsibility very seriously. The Department has a faculty of good pediatricians with different sub specialties from Orthopedics to Cardiology and Endocrinology, every one of whom is dedicated to the care of children, from the tiniest premature infant to the critically injured adolescent.
The department has expertise in the following areas:
- Treatment of pediatric Respiratory diseases and allergies
- Advanced experience in the treatment of urinary system diseases of urinary incontinence in children
- Well-Baby Checkups
- Treatment of endocrine diseases in children
- Diagnosis and treatment of genetic blood diseases
- Early Detection of Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Treatment of joint and musculoskeletal system diseases as well as osteomalacia
- Treatment of pediatric inflammatory, infectious and parasitic diseases
- Immunization Clinic
- Nutritional consultation through childhood development