The Department of Radiology at Dr. Khalid Al-Sheikh Ali Medical Center has the latest systems and devices in clinical radiology to ensure the best services. Through digital imaging the center provides:
For various dental procedures, it helps to plan the full dental implants and orthodontic treatment before starting.
A digital radiography device is available for different body parts.
Ultrasound imaging :
• Gallbladder and gallbladder imaging to detect gallstones or tumors.
• Liver, kidneys and internal organs.
• Fetus to diagnose problems early.
• Dislocation of the birth (evolutionary joint dislocation) without the need to expose your child to
radiation (from the age of 6 weeks) to facilitate corrective early.
• Neck arteries.
• Thyroid and salivary glands.
• Renal arteriography.
• Arteries and veins of the limbs.
• Bladder and prostate.
• Uterus and ovaries.